On The Journey of Entrepreneurial Discovery, Growing at Your Own pace and The Power of Communication (Season 1 Ep. 4)
On this episode we chat with our long time friend and HB&C mentor, Gino Perrotte, Founder of Right Brain Journeys. We step outside the marketing and branding realm with Gino and talk more broadly about communication in the entrepreneurship world. Gino shares such valuable insights on communication theories that he has taught on his journey in education. We also get to talk about Mari’s big leap into entrepreneurship after recently leaving her full time job! Tune in to hear us shine great light on the juicy topics of self discovery, identity and everything in between.
What can you expect from this episode:
- Gino shares his thoughts as to why communication is so crucial when building relationships, relating to one another and discovering identity. He gives such valuable insight on how communication truly connects us with ourselves. [5:32]
- Mari shares what identity as a business owner looks like for her as she has just recently taken a huge step to embark entrepreneurship full time with HB&C after leaving her job as a higher education professional for nearly a decade. [9:08]
- Gino dives in with us about communication and self-identifying theories as a business owner. He gives such great examples about identity from his own experiences as he has always found himself going back to identifying as an educator as his core. [11:42]
- In this episode Jessica highlights the concept of pace when it comes to building a business. Gino shares how his business came to be at his own pace and talks about his growth, learnings and pivotal moments when creating Right Brain Journeys. [18:01]
- Gino shares his specialty in conversation analysis within his coaching practice. He also talks to us about the identity of becoming and how you can leverage that to learn how to deliver at the price point you want in your field of business. [26:24]
- Gino concludes with theories and philosophies for founders who are struggling and overlooking the true power of relationships. [35:49]
Recommended resources in this episode:
A virtual space for growth-minded entrepreneurs, influencers, and coaches from around the world to both receive and share insightful tips and inspiring stories about our journeys to connect purpose to profession.
While mainly focused on communication and public speaking, our monthly guests and topics cover a wide range of professions to help expand our idea of what it means to communicate effectively from the inside out.
Where can you find Gino:
Found this post helpful?
Subscribe to Her Brand & Co.
Subscribe to our email list so we can send you more blogs, marketing tips, free workshops, masterclasses, and other womenpreneur goodies!